Calligraphy on envelopes makes a beautiful first impression as the invitations for your wedding or event drop through the door.
Please type the colour of your envelopes, select your chosen ink and upload a file with the names and addresses of your guests.
Prices are set assuming that you are providing the envelopes. Please note:
- I ask that 20% extra envelopes are given.
- The paper type - if the envelope is too thin, very rough or have a metallic surface, it may not be suitable for calligraphy. You can check this before placing your order and the envelope will be tested before all are competed.
- Please provide the names and addresses of your guests in a clear format - a numbered list is a simple way to do this.
- They will used on the envelope exactly as given so please ensure each is correct.
- For spacing, street names may be shortened - for example, 'Street' to 'ST'.
You will receive an email after your order is placed to confirm and discuss details. Please do get in touch if you have any questions, or would like some assistance in picking colours/envelopes type.